WeLcoMe tO fREAky-yOUNg-Ri-woRLd

welcome to my young-RI-yL-freaky-world.
I create
this blog so that may be people can understand a little bit about my weird personality.
Hope you enjoy been in my blog...Just to say sorry 1st because that I can predict that sometime I wouldn't update my freaky-world blog,
So guys sorry@miahi yah & thanks for spending your time to view my
freaky- world
blog...kahsahamidah@aligato

(Vote Poll): DBSK 3rd Tour Mirotic Concert 2009, Malaysia.

official my tvxq fans club website

goSSip QuEEn chatters:


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Max (Choikang) Shim Chang Min



Stage Name: Max (Choikang)
Real Name: Shim Changmin
Birthday: February 18, 1988
Birthplace : Seoul
Height: 184 cm (6'1")
Weight: 61 kg (134 lb.)
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Games, singing, reading and listening to music
Special Ability:singing and dancing
Achievements: 6th Annual SM Best Competition: Best Singing 1st Place & Best Artist of the Competition

A little more on Changmin:
An aquarius born in 1988, his blood type is B. He is greedy when it comes to music, so sometimes he cries when he isn't satisfied with his singing.Because his parents are teachers, he is also very competitive and tries very hard at schoolwork and reading. Though the youngest in the group,he is the most modest and has the deepest thoughts. He can be honest and blunt when he strongly believes that something should not be done.Though shy at first, he is a very bright boy when you get to know him well. He followed his friend to an SM contest and luckily won the Best Singer award.

ChoiKang Changmin, whose high note is outstanding.
The youngest of our group ChoiKang Changmin is a crybaby. When his singing goes wrong he cries. But he has a brave side to him too. Starting from elemantary school in 6th grade, he delivered newspapers as a part-time job.
Changmin is the youngest in the family and group but none can complete against his singing. His high note is so outstanding that he doesnt know what octave it goes up to. He says that he worries that if he knows it might interrupt his singing.
Changmin is a quiet person and doesnt talk very much. In an interview, he only says 2 or 3 things in the end. Changmin is a clear person who reads the Harry Potter Series and tell everyone about it. He participated in a singing contest and won an award. That led him to be a singer but before that he was regular student.


94 Things About Max
01) Male or Female: Male
02) Birthdate: February 18, 1988. Around 5 AM.
03) Family: Dad, Mom, Me, Two younger sisters.
04) Skin Tone: Reddish tan.
05) Height: 180
06) When were you most sad: I don't think I've ever been REALLY sad.
07) When I was the happiest: When I first walked into SM.
08) Musicians I look up to: Brian Mcknight, Shin Hyesung, Kangta.
09) Places I go most often: School, Learning Centers, bus stops, restaurants.
10) When do you watch the most movies: After tests, summer.
11) -
12) What kind of person am I: I laugh too brightly. I don't get mad easily.
13) Favorite song to sing at Karaoke: Yurisangja - To my bride.
14) First love: No one.
15) First Kiss: I haven't even had a first love yet.
16) Fav. Movie: Harry Potter, most anything that's fun.
17) Favorite flower: ...buht kkot
18) Fav. TV show: I don't watch too much TV.
19) What would you do if you weren't a singer: ....
20) Favorite Books: Harry Potter ( I sound so young).
21) Where I want to visit: Europe.
22) Fav. Food: I like almost everything.
23) Fav. Fruit: tangerines, bananas, oranges.
24) Fav. Color: White.
25) Nicest thing I did: When I volunteered to clean up my school.
26) My most important possession: CD player.
27) Something I want to say: hm...I'll do my best at everything.
28) People I remember: People who work for me, my friends, seniors, family.
29) People I think of: The people I like.
30) If you died: ....
31) Good thing about yourself: I smile a lot.
32) Something bad about yourself: I kind of act sudden.
33) People you respect: People who work hard.
34) Ideal birthday present: Anything is good.
35) Hardest thing you had to do: Most eveything.
36) -
37) hobbies: listening to music, singing.
38) Specialties: Singing.
39) Habits: goofing off with friends.
40) What I want to do for the person I love: Everything I can.
41) What I want to receive from the person I love: Everything they can give me.
42) What I want to do with the person I love: A lot of stuff, uhm, walking together.
43) Prized Possession: Famiy.
44) Fav. Animal: Dog.
45) How are you dressed: Tshirt, pants.
46) People I don't like: People with bad personalities.
47) When I look weak: When I can't do something I'm set out to do.
48) Stress reliever: Music, singing.
49) When I hurt someone: I don't think I have.
50) What you think when you look in the mirror: .....
51) Something I most regret: When I can't do something.
52) # of kids you want: 2 or 3
53) What's your phone greeting: I can't remember
54) Today's weather: It's dark.
55) Fav. #: 7
56) How much can you drink: .....
57) Slept over anywhere: At my friend's.
58) Have you ever run away from home: no.
59) Ideal woman: good personality, cute.
60) What I want to say to my friends: I'll do my best to make you happy.
61) What I want to eat: Everything
62) Your personality: I think it's pretty decent.
63) How often do you go to the bathroom: depends...
64) religion: Bool Gyo,
65) Do you like receiving or giving: Both.
66) Most memorable day: When i stayed at school until late and talked with my friends.
67) Fav. Fashion: I'm not very good with clothes.
68) Hours of sleep you get: 5-6
69) When you don't like yourself: When I can't do something I want to.
70) When I find myself charismatic: hehe
71) What you do when you're alone: sing.
72) People you've gone out with: 0
73) Where do you look first when you see someone: eyes.
74) What I think of my life so far: 50/50
75) Complex: My skin's kinda dark.
76) You like your mom or dad: both!
77) When you fight with someone: I feel sad.
78) When someone wants to break up: I think I'd be at a loss of words
79) If someone you loved got a horrible disease: I think I'd try my all to make them better
80) If your parents didn't like the person you loved: SUHLDEUK
81) What are you going to do after you finish this: get ready for school tomorrow and clean up and sleep.
82) What you think of couples: they're cute.
83) Nicknames: ........
84) What you have next to you: printer, homework, my mouse.
85) Movies I want to see: Crazy first love, Memories of murder.
86) Movie that I most remember: I am Sam
87) People I see most often: teacher, friends
88) Fav. Sport: baseball, bball.
89) Your hairstyle as of now: I'm drying my hair.
90) Fav season: winter
91) What do you have in your bag: chap stick, books, CD-p.
92) How many cards do you have: my student ID, bus card...hehhe
93) When you're sad: when I'm having a bad day
94) What kid of women do you not like: ones with bad personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment