WeLcoMe tO fREAky-yOUNg-Ri-woRLd

welcome to my young-RI-yL-freaky-world.
I create
this blog so that may be people can understand a little bit about my weird personality.
Hope you enjoy been in my blog...Just to say sorry 1st because that I can predict that sometime I wouldn't update my freaky-world blog,
So guys sorry@miahi yah & thanks for spending your time to view my
freaky- world
blog...kahsahamidah@aligato

(Vote Poll): DBSK 3rd Tour Mirotic Concert 2009, Malaysia.

official my tvxq fans club website

goSSip QuEEn chatters:


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Xiah Kim JunSu



Stage Name: Xiah
Real Name: Kim Junsu
Birthday: December 15, 1986
Birthplace : Kyung Gi Do
Height: 178 cm (5'10")
Weight:60kg (139 lb.)
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Games, singing, piano and soccer
Special Ability: Singing and dancing
Achievements: The 6th Starlight Academy Casting System (casted through here), SBS Saturday's Here (KangTa, Moon HeeJun's Showdown of the Century): KangTa's Team - Lead Vocal

A little more on Junsu:
Born on January 1, 1987, he is a capricorn. He has the middle-high vocal part in the group. The group labels him as an innocent and bright boy.On the other hand, he makes a 180 degree change on stage and performs with great charisma. Junsu maintains order and balance in the group when they face difficulty. Possibly because of his long 6 year training, he is very empathetic and thinks a lot about people's feelings. He plays the piano well and is very poetic -- he enjoys writing poems. One of his dreams in life is to have his writing published into a book. One of his motivations in his singing career is the unachieved dream of his mother who once dreamed of being a star.

He wanted to become an athlete.
In group,there is a member who gets support from girls who were formed Miss Koreas.Why? Because Su’s mom is a former Miss Korea.I guess Su got his pretty and delicate looks from his mom.
Su was known in his junior high years to be a good singer.In the morning gatherings,when Su sang the school song, it went throung the speakers and was heard by the whole school.But Su wanted to be a athlete.He was in the baseball and soccer team and he still likes sport now. But after he saw H.O.T on TV,his dream was to “sing on stage”


100 Things About Xiah
01) Name: Kim Junsu a.k.a Xiah
02) DOB: December 15th, 1986 (so the truth comes out..stupid SM)
03) Nicknames: Borisu, Chicken...etc...
04) Bad habits: I clench my jaw a lot.
05) Religion: Christian
06) Fav. Quote: Give my all to things I'm working on.
07) Bloodtype: B *remind me of some movie...*
08) Height/Weight/Shoe Size: 181 cm, 63 kg, 265 mm.
09) Family: Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Me
10) School: Neung Gok MS.
11) Hobbies: Piano, singing, dancing...etc...
12) Specialties: Singing, arguing with Hyukjae. *in case you dont know who is Hyukjae...look for Suju information...*
13) Sleeping Habits: Using my arm as a pillow.
14) Something good about myself: Everything, I'm too perfect. *fine...*
15) What I think of myself: Perfection. *whatever...*
16) Fav. number: 2
17) Fav. Season: Autumn
18) Fav. Food: Almost everything. *okie...*
19) Least Fav. Food: Most of the things Hyukjae likes to eat.
20) Fav. Singers/Celebs: Kangta, N'SYNC
21) Fav. Sport: Everything, especially soccer. (But the kids don't let me play with them) *why? are you gonna play dirty??*
22) Fav. Flower: Pumpkin flower *nice choice...*
23) Fav. Colors: Blue, Purple.
24) Thing I do to pass time: Play computer games.
25) Places I go most often (excluding home): SM, School. library, book stores... *I thought it would be football field?*
26) Most confident thing I can cook: Ramen
27) Songs I like these days: Polaris- Kangta.
28) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: I don't like them all, but from that list: soda.
29) Most important being in my life: Myself... *okie...because you're perfect...i understand...*
30) Person I like least: Hyukjae
31) Kinds of people I detest: In one word: LEE. HYUK. JAE!!!
32) Something I'm worried about: Hyukjae keeps talking back to me.
33) What I think I was in my past life: a prince!
34) If I could be reborn: a woman. *to be more exact...a princess*
35) When I want to get married: when I'm ready and my life is all in order.
36) What I do when I'm mad: Go and beat Hyukjae.
37) Places I want to fix on my face: I'm too perfect, there's nothing to fix.
38) My dream/goal: Singer, song writer, owner of a managing company.
39) Dream Salary: 100000000000000000000000000000000000 won. *count the zeros if you have time and let me know...*
40) My least liked feature: I like everything. ^0^
41) Something that happens everyday: Hyukjae steals my clothes!
42) I like/love someone right now: Nope!!!
43) Jinxes: None.
44) Something I could go back and do: Go on the stage while singing and dancing.
45) What I most regret in my life: Not hitting Hyukjae when I had the chance.
46) If I left a will before I die: hi!! Hyukjae!! ^0^ (TN: I have no clue what that is)
47) Prized Posesstion: My cell phone.
48) What I want to say to people full of themselves with Prince/Princess Syndrome: Keep going on like that and you'll die!!!
49) My ideal mate: Someone that gives me a strong feeling.
50) -
51) What do you think of ladies who try and find seats when there are none in Subways or Buses: ..... *probably thinking about how you can use public transport...*
52) Do you ever want to beat a small kid: Only if they're like Hyukjae. *that's bad...you can't beat kids...*
53) What kind of kids scare you: bad kids. *isn't it obvious*
54) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it: Black.
55) Most memorable Movie: titanic, armagedon
56) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school.
57) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you want to play: Hyukjae's older brother.
58) When do you most not like your friend: When he talks back (ahem, Hyukjae, ahem)
59) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it's okay as long as they don't wear a lot.
60) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: no makeup.
61) favortie book (comics can be included): Slam Dunk, I read it with Hyukjae...
62) What can you make with green onions and eggs: ramen
63) Country I want to visit most: France, the city of love and art~
64) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog (I want to name him Hyukgoo) *nice name...^^*
65) Favorite song to sing at karaoke: I hate singing karaoke. *why? your score is slower than the others?*
66) Things I stress over most: my voice.
67) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: Korea's first king.
68) What would you do if you found 1000 dollars in the street: I'd give it to Hyukjae, aren't I sweet? ^0^ *be honest...*
69) Something different about it being 2001: One more year and it's world cup time baby! *I know it's so old...*
70) Do you believe in ghosts: Yeah, no wait, no I don't.
71) -
72) Do you think there's a time in your life when you can be happy anywhere and anytime: YES!
73) Do you sleep over at people's house a lot: Not really.
74) Something I need right now: Synthesizer, things I can compose music with.
76) What game am I best at: Anything, Hyukjae always loses to me.
77) What would you say to someone who's about to die: BYE!! *very short...*
78) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I lost an arguement to Hyukjae. *argue with me then...*
79) What do you do when you can't fall asleep: I just stay awake, what else can I do. *yes...you can listen to Yoochun's playing piano...*
80) What would you do if you were walking and you farted when it was a quiet: God, Hyukjae that's nasty! *bad boy...*
82) Good/bad thing about our country: Hyukjae.
83) Foreign language I want to learn: Japenese.
84) My complex: My voice sounds like Park Kyunglim's.
85) What is there you want to do: I've done everything I want, so nothing!
86) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personailty: Nope!
87) What I do when I'm stressed: Beat Hyukjae
88) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: Nope, that's bad.
89) What kind of teacher do you hate: Any teacher that's like Hyukjae.
90) Who's a person who gave you the most hope etc: Duhkhyun hyung. I miss you! *no idea who is that?*
91) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started running: I'd made Hyukjae run after it for me.
92) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I'm used to perverts cause my bestfriend is one.
93) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word. *so do I*
94) -
95) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: YES SIR!!!
96) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer: Sunshine!!
97) Have you ever been attracted to someone you've chatted to online: No.
98) What you want to say to your friends: I'm finally done answering 100 Q's!!
99) Future plans: Living life to the fullest.
100) You've finished! How do you feel: GOOD!!
Weekly Messenger From XiahJunsu to Cassiopeia Members in 2004
12.01.2004
Today I started this Monday morning with all your writing, thank you for posting so much... I wasn't able to reply to all the posts but please expect next Monday^^ You'll be able to see our album soon, and our first single album is still on the ilikepop homepage where you can hear it... so please click and listen a lot..^^ For more specifics please read the posts that were replied to... As much as everyone loves DBSK, I, ShiaJunsoo will also show effort and will work hard... To always repay all the love you have for us, I will work very very hard^^ Thank you.

19.01.2004 Hello....This is DongBangShinGi's Sia-JoonSoo^^
Do you have any plans for the holiday that starts the day after tomorrow?
From the new year I appear alright to everyone and I'm eager to practice hard.^^ And...when I'm all worn out I'll go to my grandmother's house..I'll eat rice cake and soup and meet up with close friends. I'm very glad. ..^^ I can take a nice rest^^

Everybody eat a lot of food and get together with all your friends as much as possible..have a great holiday. ^^ Don't let anything stress you out....it's better that way....keeping a healthy attitude, you know?^^

And I will practice a lot so that I can appear great in front of everyone. Once the holiday is over I will start practice again and see your pretty faces. (??? hah!)

You guys won't see DBSG during the holidays and you won't forget us right? You'll probably forget about me.^^ We're always thinking that everybody is burdened by the thought of us, that's how it always is but we want it so eagerly!!! (to be known)

In the future we will watch our progress. ..^.^ This is Sia-JoonSoo of DBSG. We love all the fans and wish you lots of luck for this new year!!!

26.01.2004
Hello everyone, this is Sia/JunSu...^^
Did everyone enjoy their new years??
well i practiced alot, ate delicous food and spent time with my family and friends..^^
ill think that everyone else had fun and enjoyed their new years as well...^^
lately it has been very cold and i'd like the thank all the fans who wait infront of our office/rehersal studio and cheer for us..its probably hard cheering us (..becoz its cold..) on every time we have something on during our scheldule..
in the future i hope everyone will love DongBangShinGi even more,
its very cold outside so please be careful that you dont catch a cold, always wear warm clothes..
in the future i will hope that you will take more interest in DongBangShinGi..^^
please love sia/junsu and DongBangShinGi as well..^^!!!
then ill see you guys again next monday!!!

02.02.2004
hi guys its dongbangshingi's xiah..
this is already my third time writing ^^
i feel this everytime but it seems that dongbangshingi fans worry about us a lot ^^
everytime i read the messages i get courage and strength..
especially yesterday, we had our first fan meeting...
a lottt of people filled up the seats...thank you sooo sooo much.
even now we will try out ver best for our fans..
singing or dancing, whatever category it is, we will try to show out best grown up side and do our best...
keep supporting us and loving us ^^
no matter what the weathers like, raining, snowing, windy, or whatever...you will be able to see our letters^^
we will promise youu^^
well then i hope you keep supporting us^^ alright??
and love xiah a lot tooo ^^
i will become to kind of singer that mesmerizes (?) you with my singing..
thank you ^^

09.02.2004
hi everyone its dbsg's xiahjunsu its already my fourth message to you guys...we went to incheon for an ITV schedule and came back to the office and practiced our live performance and noww its time for me to reply your messages ^^ im a little late huh? but youre going to understand rightt? ^^

im so thankful to you guys these days.. you guys come when we're doing out performances and support us, stay out in the freezing weather latee at night waiting for us, and i think there's still a few fans waiting outside the office...a part of me is so sorry...

on sunday we had a hand shake conference..andd everyone's hands were soo coldd i wanted to hold it tight and make it warm,...you know how i feel right? im so thankful as well as sorry to all our fans for always supporting us, and waiting for usin this cold cold weather..everyone..im alwayss thankful..

us, dbsg had our first national channel performances on eum ack camp and ingigayo and we were reallyyy nervous but because of everyone and the support you guys gave, we were able to relax and enjoy it...seeing the pearl red balloons being waved and supporting us always gives us energy and helps us..so keep it up...pleaseee.....

then, to keep up the nice live performances, we'll practice and then practice some more...OH AND ALSO! today february 10 is uknow-yoonho's graduationg. youre going to congradulate him right? put up lots of messages here~ he'll be happy to read it and get energy and encouragement from them~ then, me xiahjunsu will be back next mondayyyy to meet everyone..thank you ^^
16.02.2004
Hello^^It's Xiah from DBShinki^^ I came back to see you guys.^^

To the fans who came last Friday for KBS Music Bank, Saturday MBC Music Camp, today's MTV Live Wow...and the fans who supported us by watching the TV...thank you! And I also remember the short fanmeeting we had after Music Camp. I'm always thankful. Every time I stand up on stage when you guys are cheering us on I feel nervous yet strong~ it makes me very happy! Do you know this feeling?^^

To pay back everything you guys give me, I am specially posting up a piece I wrote...in the form of a diary...I really enjoy writing^^keke(does the image match me?)

From now on, I'll occasonally show you guys some things I write. I promise.^^ Then I, Xiah Junsu, will come back next Monday! Please keep watching over us^^

Title: Diary

One day, I discoverd a diary while I was cleaning my room.
the diary was..... I wrote it because of somebody...
The somebody is my lover.... I loved her so much...
If she didn't live, I don't exist..
I lost my memories.... but...........the diary didn't lose my memories..
she was my everything...
she's my everything...
It came across my mind...
I'm angry... at her...
she's angry at me...
......It came across my mind...........about when I was her lover...
I was happy to be her lover...
............

6.26.

I was called up on the phone, from somebody.
That somebody is her...
'jun-su...Maybe I'm not going to see you.
I'm sick... sorry..............'
I want her to get better...

6. 27.
I went to her house.
she is really sick...
she said 'never mind...'
but I know...she's very sick...

6.28.

she didn't answer the telephone..
I didn't know why..... she didn't answer the telephone..


today was like before too..
I thought...only about her..
I want to hear.. just her voice say 'hi'
...but..I don't hear it, anywhere...

6.30

.....

7.1

........

7.2

.........

7.3

.......................

my diary was... ended...

suddenly I felt tears well up in my eyes....
...it's just past memories....

but..I haven't forgotten.....

I think i'm a bad person...

hu... I want to forget...

6.30..

That day... she was gone...

24.02.2004
SiaJoonsuh Ahnyoung-hasaeyo. I am Dong Bang Shingi's SiaJoonsuh^^ We continue to have a full schedule, thank you to all who keep supporting to us, with everyone's love for us growing I want to be the most hard-working/diligent Sia Joonsuh of Dong Bangshingi. Again thank you for loving us.

And, I read all the replies to the message I posted up last time... It seemed that a lot people wonder about if what happened last week was true...^^ All in my head. I have written out the idea like a sad "soo pil hyung shik" novel. Today is the second time I will write like this as of last week. Please wish me well ~ I read all the messages that everyone has put up with appreciation and keep it them close to my heart. Next week Monday SiaJoonsuh's posts will continue ^^

Subject: That ... Afternoon

Since I have separated from that girl
Somehow six long years have passed.

The thing I remember like a worn page of a diary are the memories of her.....
Now everything about her is nothing to me...
A minute goes by.....

Does that girl still remember me....
Does she still love me....

If only she could appear one day before me.....
If it really could happen that way...
I would want to say all that I never could say to her....

'Why couldn't you wait for me a little....
Or should I've been the one to hurry???

Why did you go ahead of me on that day that you left me?
Was I worth anything to you?....
Why did you do that... really?

I never could do anything right for you
I never had the chance to say I love you....

At least please listen to my words...
My words....'

"I. Love. You."

01.03.2004
Hello~ It's DBshinki's Xiah Junsu^^
There was a public broadcasting at Lotte World today...Wow...The people who filled the seats with Pearl Red~ it really touched my heart! Please keep supporting DBshinki^^ Also, please remember to be courteous. I want our fans to be respectful to fans of other groups^^ You know what I mean, right?^^

I read the things you guys posted up. As I read words from your heart I once again felt determined to start the new semester tomorrow. I pray that the new semester will be filled with very neat things for you guys!^^

Lastly, it's time to further reveal my writing. Since the last two pieces were depressing, I kind of changed the mood for this one^^ Please keep reading 'till the end and see you next Monday!

Title: The vaule of this time to me

She's in front of me.
She's sitting in front of me right now.
Isn't it funny?^*^
Our love...the love that we always wanted...like this...I didn't think it would come true like this.
I thought like that.
I guess I'm still lucky.

I also cried a lot because of her...
I guess this is the big chance given to me...that I can be sitting right in front of her.
She's too shy to lift her head up...
With her shy attitude, she looks especially beautiful today.

We're just sitting with our faces red...
But it seems as if I know her mind... and she knows my mind.

It was really hard...
I cried a lot because of her..
But now because she is next to me,
I think I can smile.

Yes, I can.

06.03.2004
Hello~ It's XiaJunsu.
I heard that many of you came to meet us at Pusan^^ Thank you for coming even when the weather wasn't very nice. We couldn't go to Pusan today because the flight was cancelled, but next time we fly over there we will show you guys a great performance. Thanks for your love and interest^^

09.03.04
Hello. It's XiaJunsu. ^^ My reply is a little late, huh? The weather is unsually warm today, but since it is a transitional month for the weather be careful of catching a cold... I wrote the piece below when it snowed here last time. I'll come back next Monday so please keep supporting DBshinki! Thank you.

Title: When it Snows

There is someone I think of whenever it snows.

It's a person that I can recognize even by the distant sound of her footsteps.

She's a kind person that only knows how to smile.

She's not that pretty
but she is a person that is very lovable for me.

I remember...the day she asked me to break up with her.

'Let's part for awhile.'

She said to meet her the first day it snows in 3 years, and left like that.

Was it from then on?
Ever since that year, I awaited winter.
As each year passed, I had a lot of thoughts in my head.

'What if she forgets me?
No...No, she won't.
I wil have faith.'

I thought of many things when I was by myself.
And time passed, and passed.
And now.

It's too cold.
It's ridiculous to even be saying this to myself,
it's funny,
but I'm becoming nervous.

I'm afraid that she really...
she could have forgotten me.

Why is it getting colder as more time passes???

I think she forgot now...
It's snowing from the sky right now...
I waited for this day for a long time...
for this moment...

Will she come when more time passes by?....

I still wait today for it to snow
and think of the girl from 3 years ago...

15.03.04
Hello^^It's Xia Junsu.......

Wow~ to the people that came to the Ak Bah Ree Club meeting (Ak Bah Ree means..like...stubbornly hardworking) thank you so much....I love it when you guys give us love and support... but if you guys were well-mannered ^^ fans I think I would love it even more¡­ Ok? Since you promised with Xia...please show that kind of cool attitude.

My voice isn't well these days........and I have to show you guys great performances........but this stupid cold is not getting better..........¤Ð¤Ð I'll try my best to get 100% better and perform greatly for you guys.^^ Please read my piece today also, and Xia will come back like always next week.^^

Please remember my feelings and how I want to 'Hug' you guys all...^^ Please remember! Thank you ^^

Title: Just A Little

If I can express my feelings through tears...
I will let them fall for you.

Why is it that you and I always crash and collide...................
Even when we want it so much......
It's always like this.......we always get placed out of line a little............

I wonder if you think of me as much as I think of you........
I wonder if you love me as much as I love you........

Please say.......something.......why are you being so quiet?........
I awaited this day for such a long time.....
Why......Why......Why won't you look at me............

Has too much time passed for me to be with you?........
I lived all this long......just for you............

I didn't say words of warmth to you yet......
I didn't even say that I loved you yet....
If everything is as it is.....
is it impossible for you to forgive me?...........

Just once.... just for a day.......
no even a minute.......

I think I can say the things that I never said before.....
give the love that I didn't give you............ But...you remain silent and cold...........

If you thought of me just a little.......
If you loved me just a little....... Just a little........................
02.04.04
Hello~ It's Xia Junsu.

We went to perform in Jaeju, and I'm a little tired~^^ Here I am replying after Yunho. Thanks to all of you who came to cheer us on at Jaeju.
We got to shook hands last Saturday, right? I really enjoyed it because I could meet all of you, and so many of you came! Thank you~ And on Sunday, for the first time after our debut, we won the Mutizen Song Award on SBS. We were happy even being selected for TAKE7, so when it was announced that we won the Mutizen Song award everything that we went through in the past just came back to us and we started to cry. We couldn't even say all our shot outs, so I will go ahead and list them here. All this could happen because of you, because of your love. Please still keep supporting DBSK at all times. And I'll promise... I will always remain modest and won't slack off just because of our rising popularity and our winning number one. You're going to keep a look-out for me, right? I'm very happy because the award we received was from all of you, and thanks for the sea of Pearl Red you guys showed us there.

Since the weather is different everyday, we are more vulnerable to colds and I might be showing you performances that aren't up to full level. Please be considerate and understanding when you watch our performances even if I make mistakes~ This stupid cold seems to be going for a long time, though^^ I will get better soon!! Okay...Xia is going to go sleep now. Who's the next member? I use the bottom bunk at our dorm and Micky uses the top bunk. Keke. The person at the top bunk, Micky, will leave a reply next. Good night, and see you at MBC Music Camp~^
12.04.04
Hello~ It's Xia Junsu.

I wrote something for you guys (I haven't posted my writing in a long time)...So I decided to post it at the very last part of this message.^^Wait till the end...We took the number one spot last weekend. I believe it is the result of all your love and support. I'll become the hardworking Xia Junsu so that we will be able to make even more progress.

My body is not in the best condition right now, but I am trying my best to take care of my voice so that I could sing well for you guys. I'll try my best to get well from this cold^^,

Wow~ and we've been getting so much love with the storybook...did you see my baby picture? ^^ I'm a little embarassed but I'm curious about your reactions. ^^;; Everytime an album is released by us, you'll be able to find a storybook that is also released with it, I ask of you to support it.

We're practicing 'My Little Princess' at every chance we're getting, and I believe that you'll love it even more than you did 'Hug'. You guys are our energy. I'm going to be the Xia Junsu that never slacks off because of fame. Please keep your manners at all times, you don't want us to to be talked badly about because of you guys, right? Please show your manners and have pride that you're a DBSK fan. Because we're trying our best to show our good sides to you, I believe that our Casseiopeia fans are doing the same. I'll be expecting you guys to become the nice DBSK fans that even cheer for other singers at performances^^

Lastly, I will post up my writing. Hope to meet you in dream land...

Title: Because We Couldn't Cross the Wall of Time

When the flowers wither one by one, There is you that cries for it without me knowing. The you that is the loveliest thing in the world, who loses a breath with every movement of my body.

The you that left before me The you who thinks of me even underground, If I don't have thought for you You will become embarassed And surround me with enormous shock and pain.

That you is parents...

Because we couldn't cross the wall of time We dont' know their love...

19.04.04
Hello~ It's Xia Junsu.

You guys are in great moods with all the flowerse blooming, right? And the weather is nice... I really want to play my heart out at a park filled with blossoming flowers, but I'm pressing down that feeling of want to practice really hard and show a great performance for you guys. Please keep cheering us on~

Thanks for the support and cheers you guys showed us at Pusan that wowed us. Thanks for granting us a very touching and great award, and I think this is all possible because of our lovable fans. But...one thing I want to say again is...I hope that you guys become the Casseiopeia fans that show as much courtesy as you do love for us. We will be able to show you greater performances when you guys become the well-mannered fans that cheer for us at performances. Please show good manners. I'll be expecting to see it.

And also, I don't know how you guys got a hold of my handphone number, but my caller id is popping up names that I've never seen before. Please refrain from calling me if you can. At a time when everyone is supposed to be sleeping, you know that it's rude to wake people up in the middle of their sleep. We can meet in our dreams instead, ok? So we're going to meet in our dreams from now on, right? I know that you guys will keep this promise because you guys are all well-mannered.

Thanks for all the replies and interest you guys show at my imperfect writing skills. I wil write something up soon and post it. Please wait for the day when Xia releases his own book, and it is my wish to write at every single free moment I have.

I always hold thoughts of gratitude.
I'm always thankful.
No matter how much I think,
the only way I can pay back all your love
is to be thankful.

We think of you guys a lot.
Even if we can't reply to every single one of you,
we want to cherish the love you guys give us in our hearts.

We'll be a hardworking DBSK.
Please be on the lookout for us. Even just those eyes of interst are a great help to us.

Good night, guys. ^^
26.04.04
It's Xia Junsu again.
I didn't post up my writing, huh?
DId I make you guys wait a lot? Tsk tsk.^^

Title: The Reason for My Existance.

There's another me inside of me...
If someone doesn't approach me first...
I will lose myself before I even get to know myself.

All my thoughts...even the memories ...I don't remember anything.
And I lived on without a word...
I lived on without remembering anything.

I even lost my laughter.
Yet there are no tears to shed.
Even if I know the reason for my existance, I try to hide that reason.

I am weakening myself...
I can't do anything about hating myself......

I can't make myself laugh.
I can't make myself cry.

My mind can't move without that person.
Because if that person exists in the world...
that is the reason for my existance in the world, too.

03.05.04
Hello~ It's DBSK's Xia Junsu.
First off...you know how we performed MLP for the first time yesterday at Music Camp....it's still a little awkward for us.....but we're practicing more than we ever did for hug...so we will make improvements....I ask that you give us more love~~~~~^.^Hee~

It's testing time for me also.....but I couldn't study..so I'm taking the test at the level I was previously at when I attended school.....so basically I'm taking a test on the skills I have now...And math especially, I couldn't attend the classes........so I think I'll have to guess....*_* Aying (Korean expression of something equivalent to Oh~ Brother) I really need to study....T.T

Lots of people at Choong Book came to watch us during our radio broadcast...I was really really touched....I didn't think that you would travel THAT far to see us......I think that we, DBSK, tried very hard because of the power you guys gave us.^^ I must thank you again.......

Ah~ I see people that I've seen before and a couple of new faces at our dorm again...please don't come because we don't want to be of a bother to the neighbors....but I also don't want to lose the treausre-like place in your heart.......I wish that you would help out just with this matter........I want to see you guys just at the performances on stage.^^

We are in the process of recording our album at every chance we get.....It will be full of many good songs. Please be expecting it...^^!!! Keke

Thanks for sending us unconditional love continuously.....we'll become an improved DBSK... and I'll become an improved Xia Junsu.....^^ I love you guys, I will do my best at everything......Hee!!^^
08.06.04
The sky looks weary. Is everyone studying well in this hot weather?

It's Xia Junsu. There were lots of things to do in our schedule for two weeks. Thanks to all of you who participated in them. Also, the F-Concert! I didn't even dream that that many people would come. We felt nervous like we did on our debut performance...Because there were so many people watching us we felt that we needed to display our best performance. Please keep cheering us on, Casseiopeia fans, and come to our performances ~ the sea of pearl red was very pretty!

The autograph session on Sunday was good. But it's hard to exit the place every time we attempt to go after our schedule there is done. I get kind of scared, to tell the truth, when you guys run into us just so suddenly. I'm really happy to see you guys cheering us on on stage, but please show good manners when we exit our performances...

We're preparing our second single at every chance we're getting, and we've been very busy with practicing the dance. We're trying very hard to keep giving our best effort by thinking of all the fans who are cheering us on...Please expect a lot of new things from us~

I want to become the Xia Junsu that remains in your hearts forever...

21.06.04
Hello. It's Xiah Junsu of DBSK.

As we were resting from all activies with the preparation of our second single. we were busy practicing the song and dance choreographies for it. We're trying hard to show you guys a better performance. We prepared this single with nervousness as we did last time. The feeling of preparing this single was the same as when we were preparing for our first single! That's why I am trying even harder!!!

It's not uncommon that we spend all night practicing our dance choreography, so you can say that everything has actually gotten harder for us. But...we are determined to work harder each time we think of our fans. I want to say that your support is of great help to us. There are times when we are on the verge of breaking down, but thanks for keeping us together and having faith in us.

We are going to practice even harder for our second single so please give us even greater love. You gave us so much love during our 'Hug' days, and I ask for your continuous help as we go along. Promise Xiah that you will!

Our digital album was released last Saturday, I was really nervous. I'm attentive to each and every one of your responses and am showing a subtle response to each one. I don't know how many more people will respond to our single but we DBSK just want to show you guys a different part of ourselves, so we ask for lots of love. We also want our songs to come across as more mature and put more effort into our singing, so please listen to our songs with flexible minds.

Please!!! Don't download illegal MP3s and buy our album. (Singles are cheap~^^*) [Note from seohee: Psh...yeah right, it's actually ripping us off! I want an album!] I will become the Xiah Junsu that never changes and never loses the modesty I first started out with. I will always try my best so please keep giving your love and I will try even harder so please keep on the lookout for us. The way U are~~~ Thank you.

07.03.04
Hello~ It's DBSK's Xia Junsu.

How are you guys????? You're staying healthy, right??Keke
I'm very well these days.........hehe. We're performing with our follow up song [my littlle princess].......thanks for giving us so much love from the start^^ As much love as you guys give us, we will reconstruct ourselves and try even harder than we did in the hug days.

The weather is really nice these days~^^ May is the king of weather....keke. Whenever I see families and people going out for a drive and playing at the Han River.....I get so jealous......Hehe..I envy them......^^ Of course I'm very happy to be doing what I always wanted to do....but I sometimes miss the days when I was just like the rest of you.....^^

Right, we're going to Taiwan tomorrow......^^hehe. I'm excited and nervous at the same time to be traveling to a foreign country for the first time...^^ Please pray that we'll reuturn safely^^ Even though it's just for a little while, I'll miss you guys... You know how Xia feels, right?

Ah... and soon you will be able to hear our new album....^^ we're working very hard on completing it so please be expecting it.........^.^

One more thing!! Fans are coming to our dorms these days.....I really wish that you wouldn't come to the dorms.........We get in a lot of trouble....If you guys really love us....I trust you....^^Pleaes help us out......Hehe

Also, I guess many of you know my cell number.....I get a lot of calls and text messages...Please don't do this... I said this last time, but it seems as if you're calling with the thought 'It's just me..one person won't hurt...' but I'm getting so many calls that it's even hard to talk with my parents......when it gets really serious I get a call every 10 seconds....you know what I mean, right???? I know it's because you love me a lot,,,,,but please refrain from doing this^^

Instead, I'll pay back everything on stage.^^ Please promise Xia~ I'll become the Xia that never loses the determination and modesty he once started out with...I'll have a good time in Taiwan.
24.05.04
Hello~ It's DBSK's Xia Junsu^^

We went out of country for the first time...we tried our best to show a great performance in Taiwan. You guys missed us, right? Keke. We went out of country and also to a few other regions out of Seoul... We're performing with [My Little Princess] right now.......thanks so much for giving it an amount of love that could match that of [Hug]'s. To pay all that back, we will create beautiful harmonies within our songs for you to hear.......^^

These days, there are bad stories about DBSK......also called rumors.....if you're a true DBSK fan, I trust that you won't believe these rumors.....We are really trying very hard to show the best of ourselves to you guys......They're all untrue so don't believe them.......and I'll trust that you know how to differentiate between things that you should believe and shouldn't believe..........hehe...I'm gonna smile now!!!!!!!!^^

We're performing in various regions nowadays and each time I am surprised.^^ We were able to perform with great feelings because of your love and support, but one thing that landed us in trouble more than once were the number of you who fail to display good manners....T.T. I know it's call because you love us a lot....but if we show a little more respect towards each other and display courtesy, I believe that these problems can be avoided......ok? And the autograph session that is to be held next week........I'm so nervous for it....^^I hope that we will have a great time with each other. DBSK fans with manners.. Casseiopeia~~~*fanfare*^.^!!!

And at every chance we're getting, we are practicing the title song of our second single... I think of our debut song, [Hug], whenever we practice this song...It was a time where every minute was full of anxiety and anticipation......the feelings I feel now are very similar to the ones back then....^^ We're trying very hard in preparing it well so please give it lots of love...^^hehe

I will reveal a piece of my writing to you guys, which I haven't done in a long time. ^^hehe. I thank all our DBSK fans and I love you all..........

Title : Monologue

There is a person whom I love very dearly.
There is a person whom I love the most in the whole world.
There is a person who makes me think that if it isn't her, there will be no one for me.

That person is very important to me.
Even if I turn around, and around, to look at her...I want to see her again...
And today, as always, she is my beautiful angel.

She is my lover...
but she's sometimes like a baby...
and sometimes like a mother.

That is her.....

It can't be if it isn't her....
I fear that I will lose her because I love her so much...
Does she know this feeling of mine???

We say that we will be eternal...
We won't change...
We will never part....
and that we will really do these things for each other...
My heart that prays a countless amount of times each day for these things...

I...I really do love her.
I hope that I can be with her forever.
I really...really do...
08.08.04
Hello^^ It's Xiah Junsu. It's been a long time since I wrote up a message......did you guys wait a lot...?I missed you guys so much...^^ (Do you guys know that??? You must know how I truly feel^^)

How is everyone's health???DBSK has gotten a lot better^^ Awhile ago, Micky was sick and the members' conditions weren't very good, but because you guys worried for us and sent us a lot of healthy things to eat we are very well now^^ Thank you. It's all because of our fans...It's all because of our Casseiopeia...^^

We will continue to work hard so please be on the lookout for us...I'll become the Xiah Junsu that changes daily and works hard to perfect those new images.^^ Pleaes lookout for me.

Also, because so many of you guys come to our performances no matter where it is, you guys are always a big help to us. Everytime I see Casseiopeia I can feel a knot tie in my heart and I am determined to work hard for you guys.

Sometimes I can get weary, but you guys always boost my energy up with your cheering....I thank you guys--at every region...and also to the ones who were at the Kwang Ju Ting Concert the other day...We may be unsatisfiable to you guys, but we will try hard to change that unsatisfiable part to something satisfiable and we will never lose the modesty we first started out with ...And I'll promise you guys through here that I, Xiah Junsu, will be a part of all that.

To the Casseiopeia fans who will be with us forever....I love you guys..^^ I wanted to say this, which I haven't done in a long time. Don't get exhausted from the heat and good night...I'll see you next week somewhere amidst our schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment